Bruce Willis no longer teetotaller
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hollywood actor Bruce Willis, who had given up alcohol several years ago, is no longer a teetoller and prefers to drink wine now.The 57-year-old 'Die Hard' star said he can trust himself around alcohol now since he has a control over his intake, reported Us magazine.
"I had been sober. But once I realized that I wasn't gonna run myself off the pier of life with alcohol, drinking vodka out of the bottle every day... I have wine now, mostly when I eat," he was quoted as telling GQ magazine.
Willis reportedly decided to get sober in 1988 after being the face of Seagram's Golden Wine Cooler products in the 1980s.
While Willis has matured, so has his film career. But heis yet to earn an Oscar nomination.However, the fact that he's never earned a nomination, doesn't bother the 'Pulp Fiction' actor "too much."
"It just always has seemed whimsical to me, to think about it. You don't get an Oscar for comedy, and you don't get it for shooting people. You get it for novelty, for being
fascinating to watch in some character role," the action starsaid.
"But the Die Hard stuff and Dirty Harry are all fraught with the same thing that every story is fraught with. The middle years to now makes me start to think that there should come a time when I should not work so much."