Bruni blasted for being too tall by kids in France
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
French first lady Carla Bruni has been accused of sporting false teeth and being "too tall" by children at a Christmas event in France.
The former model, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, was giving presents to 900 youngsters at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Wednesday when she was criticised by the little kids for her looks, reported Mirror online.
In a video released by Le Parisien newspaper, a boy who was at the palace said that he thought Bruni must have false teeth because they are "too white".
Other children caught in the video also made fun of the fact the 5ft 10inches former supermodel, who turns 42 next week, towers over her husband who is just 5ft 5 inches tall.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance