Bruni blasted for being too tall by kids in France
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
French first lady Carla Bruni has been accused of sporting false teeth and being "too tall" by children at a Christmas event in France.
The former model, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, was giving presents to 900 youngsters at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Wednesday when she was criticised by the little kids for her looks, reported Mirror online.
In a video released by Le Parisien newspaper, a boy who was at the palace said that he thought Bruni must have false teeth because they are "too white".
Other children caught in the video also made fun of the fact the 5ft 10inches former supermodel, who turns 42 next week, towers over her husband who is just 5ft 5 inches tall.
The 54-year-old president married Bruni last year and has since then she has revelled in her international celebrity status.