Bruni blasted for being too tall by kids in France
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
French first lady Carla Bruni has been accused of sporting false teeth and being "too tall" by children at a Christmas event in France.
The former model, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, was giving presents to 900 youngsters at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Wednesday when she was criticised by the little kids for her looks, reported Mirror online.
In a video released by Le Parisien newspaper, a boy who was at the palace said that he thought Bruni must have false teeth because they are "too white".
Other children caught in the video also made fun of the fact the 5ft 10inches former supermodel, who turns 42 next week, towers over her husband who is just 5ft 5 inches tall.
The 54-year-old president married Bruni last year and has since then she has revelled in her international celebrity status.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held