Bruni blasted for being too tall by kids in France
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
French first lady Carla Bruni has been accused of sporting false teeth and being "too tall" by children at a Christmas event in France.
The former model, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, was giving presents to 900 youngsters at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Wednesday when she was criticised by the little kids for her looks, reported Mirror online.
In a video released by Le Parisien newspaper, a boy who was at the palace said that he thought Bruni must have false teeth because they are "too white".
Other children caught in the video also made fun of the fact the 5ft 10inches former supermodel, who turns 42 next week, towers over her husband who is just 5ft 5 inches tall.