Bruni blasted for being too tall by kids in France
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
French first lady Carla Bruni has been accused of sporting false teeth and being "too tall" by children at a Christmas event in France.
The former model, who is married to French President Nicolas Sarkozy, was giving presents to 900 youngsters at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Wednesday when she was criticised by the little kids for her looks, reported Mirror online.
In a video released by Le Parisien newspaper, a boy who was at the palace said that he thought Bruni must have false teeth because they are "too white".
Other children caught in the video also made fun of the fact the 5ft 10inches former supermodel, who turns 42 next week, towers over her husband who is just 5ft 5 inches tall.
The 54-year-old president married Bruni last year and has since then she has revelled in her international celebrity status.