B-school students analyse role of kids as consumers
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
To understand the mindset of children as consumers and influencers, MBA students of Management Development Institute organised a market reserach event, Expressions, recently on the MDI campus. The event had various activities and games to decode child psychology in order to solve consumer-related business problems.
The event is organised every year to fathom the mindset of consumers and familiarise students with market trends and business problems.
As a part of Expressions, children in the age groups 5 to 12 were invited to the campus and asked to participate in activities like painting and quizzes. Around 500 children from various NCR schools in the participated in the event.