BSE Sensex edges higher, after hitting lowest 2013 point
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
However, Jet Airways fell 7.65 percent, a day after the chairman of Etihad Airways said the Abu Dhabi-based carrier needed to revise the terms of a pending deal to buy a stake in the Indian airline.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd fell 1.16 percent and Infosys Ltd shares ended 0.3 percent lower on profit taking. They had gained in the previou session on hopes earnings will look up in fiscal 2014 on the back of an improving global economy.For additional stocks on the move double click
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Yen weakens as Japan signals no change to yen policy
* Brent steadies below $118, global growth hopes support
* Dlr up after G20, stocks ease on growth concern
* Foreign institutional investor flows
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it