BSE Sensex gains over 200 points, ITC, Infosys Ltd shares rise
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
BSE Sensex and the Nifty gain around 1 percent. A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by value-buying and on higher regional shares.
Stocks boosting Sensex -- ITC rises 2.8 percent, RIL and Infosys gain nearly 2 per cent.
STOCK MARKET LINKS
BSE FMCG index rises 1.9 per cent.
However, traders are worried as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion rupees in the previous two sessions, as per exchange and regulatory data.
Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion rupees on Wednesday.