BSE Sensex gains over 200 points, ITC, Infosys Ltd shares rise
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
BSE Sensex and the Nifty gain around 1 percent. A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by value-buying and on higher regional shares.
Stocks boosting Sensex -- ITC rises 2.8 percent, RIL and Infosys gain nearly 2 per cent.
STOCK MARKET LINKS
BSE FMCG index rises 1.9 per cent.
However, traders are worried as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion rupees in the previous two sessions, as per exchange and regulatory data.
Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion rupees on Wednesday.