BSE Sensex gains over 200 points, ITC, Infosys Ltd shares rise
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal on dharna against attack on Bharti; Modi to file nomination from Varanasi
- Modi to Cong: Just 20 days more...Will take revenge
- SC to frame rules to snip govt ads
- Donât allow regional parties to contest LS polls: Chavan
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Modi urges youngsters to vote; Medha Patkar alleges money distribution by parties
BSE Sensex and the Nifty gain around 1 percent. A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by value-buying and on higher regional shares.
Stocks boosting Sensex -- ITC rises 2.8 percent, RIL and Infosys gain nearly 2 per cent.
STOCK MARKET LINKS
BSE FMCG index rises 1.9 per cent.
However, traders are worried as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion rupees in the previous two sessions, as per exchange and regulatory data.
Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion rupees on Wednesday.
- Hyderabad blast 2013: Agencies hunt for Mangalore ‘source’
- Police raids Giriraj Singh's home to arrest him for hate remarks
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building