BSE Sensex gains over 200 points, ITC, Infosys Ltd shares rise
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
BSE Sensex and the Nifty gain around 1 percent. A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by value-buying and on higher regional shares.
Stocks boosting Sensex -- ITC rises 2.8 percent, RIL and Infosys gain nearly 2 per cent.
STOCK MARKET LINKS
BSE FMCG index rises 1.9 per cent.
However, traders are worried as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion rupees in the previous two sessions, as per exchange and regulatory data.
Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion rupees on Wednesday.