BSE Sensex gains over 200 points, ITC, Infosys Ltd shares rise
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
BSE Sensex and the Nifty gain around 1 percent. A recovery from two sessions of falls is sparked by value-buying and on higher regional shares.
Stocks boosting Sensex -- ITC rises 2.8 percent, RIL and Infosys gain nearly 2 per cent.
STOCK MARKET LINKS
BSE FMCG index rises 1.9 per cent.
However, traders are worried as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have sold index futures worth 8.6 billion rupees in the previous two sessions, as per exchange and regulatory data.
Foreign investors also sold cash shares worth 7.05 billion rupees on Wednesday.