BSNL customers in Punjab face problem in services
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
The services of mobile customers of state owned telecom major BSNL's Punjab circle was today disrupted causing inconvenience to users during the festive season.
Customers could not call up on other networks and its own network in Punjab, Chandigarh and Panchkula in Haryana since early morning.
A senior BSNL official said there was a "technical snag" in the mobile exchange of the service provider in the city thereby disrupting services.
He claimed that engineers were in the process of restoring these.
Services to emergency numbers like 100, 101, 102 and 108 in the Punjab circle could not be restored as well.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18