BSNL customers in Punjab face problem in services
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
The services of mobile customers of state owned telecom major BSNL's Punjab circle was today disrupted causing inconvenience to users during the festive season.
Customers could not call up on other networks and its own network in Punjab, Chandigarh and Panchkula in Haryana since early morning.
A senior BSNL official said there was a "technical snag" in the mobile exchange of the service provider in the city thereby disrupting services.
He claimed that engineers were in the process of restoring these.
Services to emergency numbers like 100, 101, 102 and 108 in the Punjab circle could not be restored as well.