Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Budget Session of Parliament will begin on February 21 with President Pranab Mukherjee's first address to the joint sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram is scheduled to present the General Budget on February 28.
"The 13th Session of the 15th Lok Sabha and 228th Session of Rajya Sabha will commence on Thursday, the 21st February, 2013," a Parliament Secretariat statement said.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will conclude on May 10.
The President will address both the Houses of Parliament in the Central Hall on February 21.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled the next day.