Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Budget Session of Parliament will begin on February 21 with President Pranab Mukherjee's first address to the joint sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram is scheduled to present the General Budget on February 28.
"The 13th Session of the 15th Lok Sabha and 228th Session of Rajya Sabha will commence on Thursday, the 21st February, 2013," a Parliament Secretariat statement said.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will conclude on May 10.
The President will address both the Houses of Parliament in the Central Hall on February 21.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled the next day.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express