Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Budget Session of Parliament will begin on February 21 with President Pranab Mukherjee's first address to the joint sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram is scheduled to present the General Budget on February 28.
"The 13th Session of the 15th Lok Sabha and 228th Session of Rajya Sabha will commence on Thursday, the 21st February, 2013," a Parliament Secretariat statement said.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will conclude on May 10.
The President will address both the Houses of Parliament in the Central Hall on February 21.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled the next day.