Builder fined for deficiency in service
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
It was stated that the builder was entitled to receive the balance amount as per the final bill, after the removal of defects.
The commission held that the forum was right in awarding compensation to Khurana and the firm should correct the defects, failing which another fined of Rs 50,000 would be slapped against the builder.