Bulgaria releases suicide bomber video, has fingerprints
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
The Bulgarian government Thursday released video footage of a man it suspects of being the suicide bomber behind an attack on Israeli tourists and said it had his fingerprints.
"It is someone who draws absolutely no more attention than any other tourist. The man is around 36 years old. We have his fingerprints" and are testing for DNA, Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov told a news conference.
The footage shows a white man with very long blond hair
which could be a wig wandering around the airport where
the attack took place wearing a blue T-shirt, shorts, white
sneakers, a baseball cap and sunglasses.
He is shown carrying a dark, bulky rucksack on his back and a laptop bag around his front. The video was released to
television channels with an appeal for help from the public.
The explosion Wednesday at Burgas airport on the Black Sea ripped through a bus with around 50 Israeli tourists boarding or storing their luggage. The blast killed five tourists and the driver, as well as the bomber.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer