Bull seeks revenge on man (threw hot water on it); gores him to death
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A bull gored a 65-year-old man to death after the latter poured hot water on it in Deori town of Sagar district, police said today.
Strangely, the bull followed the victim, Bhoop Narain Prajapati, while he was being rushed to hospital and even appeared at the crematorium during his funeral.
On July 26, Prajapati poured hot water on the bull for sitting in front of his hut on the main road in Deori.
Enraged, the bull followed Prajapati into his house, pushed him to the ground and gored him.
The neighbours came to his rescue and scared away the bull and took Prajapati to Deori government hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.
The bull even followed the victim to the hospital and later reached the crematorium.
Incidentally, the bull had also attacked Prajapati six months ago when he had hit it, Deori police station inspector R P Sharma said.