Bull seeks revenge on man (threw hot water on it); gores him to death
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
A bull gored a 65-year-old man to death after the latter poured hot water on it in Deori town of Sagar district, police said today.
Strangely, the bull followed the victim, Bhoop Narain Prajapati, while he was being rushed to hospital and even appeared at the crematorium during his funeral.
On July 26, Prajapati poured hot water on the bull for sitting in front of his hut on the main road in Deori.
Enraged, the bull followed Prajapati into his house, pushed him to the ground and gored him.
The neighbours came to his rescue and scared away the bull and took Prajapati to Deori government hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.
The bull even followed the victim to the hospital and later reached the crematorium.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might