Bull seeks revenge on man (threw hot water on it); gores him to death
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
A bull gored a 65-year-old man to death after the latter poured hot water on it in Deori town of Sagar district, police said today.
Strangely, the bull followed the victim, Bhoop Narain Prajapati, while he was being rushed to hospital and even appeared at the crematorium during his funeral.
On July 26, Prajapati poured hot water on the bull for sitting in front of his hut on the main road in Deori.
Enraged, the bull followed Prajapati into his house, pushed him to the ground and gored him.
The neighbours came to his rescue and scared away the bull and took Prajapati to Deori government hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.
The bull even followed the victim to the hospital and later reached the crematorium.
Incidentally, the bull had also attacked Prajapati six months ago when he had hit it, Deori police station inspector R P Sharma said.