Bull seeks revenge on man (threw hot water on it); gores him to death
- David Headley pardoned, accepted as approver in 26/11 case on conditions
- Salman Khan acquitted of all charges in 2002 hit-and-run case
- Islamic State finance chief Abu Saleh killed in air strike: US
- Salman Khan thanks fans, says 'accept the decision with humility'
- Rajya Sabha washed out for third day over National Herald case
A bull gored a 65-year-old man to death after the latter poured hot water on it in Deori town of Sagar district, police said today.
Strangely, the bull followed the victim, Bhoop Narain Prajapati, while he was being rushed to hospital and even appeared at the crematorium during his funeral.
On July 26, Prajapati poured hot water on the bull for sitting in front of his hut on the main road in Deori.
Enraged, the bull followed Prajapati into his house, pushed him to the ground and gored him.
The neighbours came to his rescue and scared away the bull and took Prajapati to Deori government hospital where he was pronounced brought dead.
The bull even followed the victim to the hospital and later reached the crematorium.
- As they reimagine the international role of India and Japan, Modi and Abe are drawn together
- Why post-mortems of this year’s most crucial election are missing the point
- Voters are changing politics. Politicians must reform the civil services
- Pakistan: ‘Double Shahs’ profit from religious Muslims’ alienation from modern banking.
- Bhagwat’s acknowledgement of Babasaheb’s greatness is belated and hypocritical
- Government must ensure the disabilities law reaches out to the most needy