‘Bunty chor held in Pune’
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
'Bunty chor held in Pune'
PUNE: Delhi's "super thief" Devendra Singh alias Bunty chor has been arrested from a city lodge, confirmed a senior police officer at Samarth police station here. He said Bunty was picked up around 11 am Saturday during routine checks at the lodges by the police.
Singh has several cases against him, and is wanted by the Kerala police for his alleged involvment in a burglary at the house of an NRI in Thiruvananthapuram earlier this week. A couple of days ago, he was believed to have been arrested by the Karnataka police although there was no confirmation. The Pune police will hold a press conference Sunday to divulge more details about the arrest. ENS
Nigeria: Indian sailors freed
LAGOS: Five Indian sailors kidnapped off Nigeria's oil-rich southern delta and held captive for more than a month have been released by their abductors, a spokesman said Saturday. The sailors had been seized on December 17 as their ship, the SP Brussels, sat about 40 miles off the coast of Niger Delta. The sailors were in good health after their release, said a statement from the ship's operator, Medallion Marine.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one