Burnt and beaten, 19-yr-old Afghan girl rebuilds life in Delhi hospital
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
"He asked us about the condition of Afghani women, our food and culture and invited us for a Mumbai trip paid for and hosted by him," said Nuzhat. On Wednesday, Mumtaz went out shopping to prepare for the visit to Mumbai this weekend.
What she yearns for though is to have her face reconstructed, go back home to her mother and lead a "normal" life. Her fiancé calls her once in a while, she said, but she instinctively feels he is no longer interested in her.