Burnt and beaten, 19-yr-old Afghan girl rebuilds life in Delhi hospital
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
"He asked us about the condition of Afghani women, our food and culture and invited us for a Mumbai trip paid for and hosted by him," said Nuzhat. On Wednesday, Mumtaz went out shopping to prepare for the visit to Mumbai this weekend.
What she yearns for though is to have her face reconstructed, go back home to her mother and lead a "normal" life. Her fiancé calls her once in a while, she said, but she instinctively feels he is no longer interested in her.