Business confidential: MYSTERY DEEPENS OVER NANO DIESEL
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
'MAGNA CARTA' SANS BACKGROUND
Keen to prevent the all-India strike by trade unions next week, labour minister Mallikarjun Kharge met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to discuss their charter of demands. But Kharge forgot to take a background note on the issue and has now been asked to send only a written proposal. Bewildered trade union leaders are left scratching their heads over the turn of events.
MYSTERY DEEPENS OVER NANO DIESEL
Expectations about how Tata Motors will want to place its Nano diesel version is attracting auto sector analysts. Karl Slym's announcement that he plans to break out with the diesel variant has also created more buzz. This is because it would be the first challenge that new man at Tata Sons, Cyrus Mistry is wrestling with, especially after the iconic Jamshedpur plant of the company was forced to slow down production because of flagging production of the car that at once stage was sold through lottery.