Business Dairy: Escort launches two tractors
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: Advani hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he will be doomed for deserting NDA
Escorts Limited launched two premium tractors, targeting the farm entrepreneurs — Ferrari in the Farmtrac Executive series. Starting with a 26 HP model tailor-made for the Indian
orchard and vineyard growers, the Ferrari is now available in Maharashtra and soon will be available in rest of the country.
Kolte Patil acquires two firms
Kolte-Patil Developers Limited has acquired stake in its subsidiaries — Oakwoods Hospitality and Jasmine Hospitality — for Rs 65.6 crore. These subsidiaries were formed by KPDL with a 51% stake and Epsilon Investments Limited, a foreign investor, had a 49% stake in both the subsidiaries. The completion of this transaction results in both becoming wholly-owned subsidiaries of KPDL.
Norway's ambassador visits Uninor operations
Eivind S. Homme, Norway's Ambassador to India, visited Uninor operations in Pune yesterday. Uninor is majority owned by Norway's Telenor Group. The purpose of his visit was to meet and address Uninor employees and visit the company's stores in the city. He visited Uninor's franchise-owned franchise operated (FOFO) outlet at Hadapsar, Gadital Chowk and met the store managers and Uninor.
Seminar on green growth launched in Pune
Recognising the multi-dimensional potential of young minds in realising the sustainable development goals, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) — in collaboration with the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs and Fergusson Collage, Pune launched its seven-state interactive seminar series from Pune, Maharashtra on February 20 with the aim of sensitising young minds on issues pertaining to green growth and sustainable development. Themed "Green Growth – Preparing Youth for Sustainable living," the two-day seminar saw the participation of more than 100 youth from academic institutions, NGOs, National Service Scheme (NSS), Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) and other youth groups from across Maharashtra.
Force launches Gurkha
Force Motors launched the Gurkha, the world's first EOV (Extreme Offroader Vehicle) 4x4x4 at the International Bus and Utility Show 2013 being held at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. The gurkha is powered by the 2.6 litre Mercedes OM 616 derived turbo-charged intercooled engine.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit