Businessman found dead, suicide suspected
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 40-year-old businessman allegedly committed suicide at his Mulund home Thursday, police said. Eknath More's logistics company in Masjid Bunder recently shut down as losses kept piling and he was reportedly depressed. More lived with wife and two children in Mira Niketan Apartments, Mulund (West). He was found hanging from a ceiling fan by his 11-year-old son, police said. "More was at home since his business wound up. We did not find a suicide note," said sub-inspector Anil Jaikar.