Businessman found dead, suicide suspected
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
A 40-year-old businessman allegedly committed suicide at his Mulund home Thursday, police said. Eknath More's logistics company in Masjid Bunder recently shut down as losses kept piling and he was reportedly depressed. More lived with wife and two children in Mira Niketan Apartments, Mulund (West). He was found hanging from a ceiling fan by his 11-year-old son, police said. "More was at home since his business wound up. We did not find a suicide note," said sub-inspector Anil Jaikar.