Businessman found dead, suicide suspected
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
A 40-year-old businessman allegedly committed suicide at his Mulund home Thursday, police said. Eknath More's logistics company in Masjid Bunder recently shut down as losses kept piling and he was reportedly depressed. More lived with wife and two children in Mira Niketan Apartments, Mulund (West). He was found hanging from a ceiling fan by his 11-year-old son, police said. "More was at home since his business wound up. We did not find a suicide note," said sub-inspector Anil Jaikar.