Busted party: 5 get bail
- Shakti Mills gangrape: Mumbai court sentences four convicts to life imprisonment
- Thank the Lord he is dead, this son of a gun: Thatâs a lift from the epitaph Khushwant Singh wrote for himself
- âCredible sightingsâ in ocean offer âbest leadâ yet on missing plane
- After Advani, itâs Jaswant sulking now
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi is not a symbol of fear, says BJP; HC seeks AAP registration details
Five persons arrested in a raid on a weekend party at a lounge-cum-restaurant in Wagholi were granted bail on Thursday. The five were organisers of the party.
Pune rural police had raided a party at Maya lounge-cum-restaurant in Wagholi and arrested 303 party-goers and five organisers under Sections of Bombay Prohibition Act and Bombay Police Act. Police had recovered bottles of alcohol worth Rs 9.8 lakh. They had bailed 303 customers and had got the custody of the organisers.
A magistrate court on Thursday granted bail to Shreyans Tanna (24), Ibrahim Abdul Zaheer Abbas (34), Harmeet Sahani alias Cooky Singh (38). Saud Anwari (30), and Vyankatesh Punnaganti (32). Two others Sayyad Kasim and Anjali Nirmal, wife of ATS inspector Rajnish Nirmal are yet to be arrested, the remand application submitted to the court said.
- Son Karti replaces Chidambaram in Sivaganga
- Uneasy NDA vs struggling INLD and Cong, with AAP thrown in
- BJP has a Tamil Nadu front, if the allies do stick together
- Kapil Sibal files papers, says no Modi wave in Chandni Chowk
- RSS gives L K Advani illusion of choice
- Nandan Nilekani, wife declare assets worth Rs 7,700 cr