Busy man posts ad seeking dating guru to help with romantic life
- BJP rift grows wider, Jaswant hits out, Sushma âsaddenedâ
- Govt makes new ordinance move, now for a varsity at Soniaâs seat
- China investigating new images of possible debris of missing Malaysian jet
- Sena warns its ally: Advani era is not yet over in Indian politics
- Murdered Bihar teacher was popular, taught both Hindus, Muslims for free
Overscheduling has reached interesting heights, as a "busy Wall Street professional" posted a Craigslist ad seeking an online dating guru to manage his romantic life, because he just doesn't "have the time" to do it himself.
The anonymous poster, who hails from midtown, is looking for someone who will not only screen his potential mates but also set up his dates for him, the New York Daily News reported.
"The right person will be a good writer and have a passion for social media," he writes in the ad, which was picked up by Buzzfeed.
Of course, this isn't the first time someone has tried to outsource meeting his soul mate.
A San Francisco Craigslister posted an ad earlier this year looking for a "ghost writer" to set up his online dating profile for 200 dollars.
The man even offered a bonus of 40 dollars for "each successful first date you set up with a girl of whom I approve."
"I am simply too busy to do this myself and could also use the assistance of someone with a little more creative flair than I have at my disposal," he added.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism