Busy man posts ad seeking dating guru to help with romantic life
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Overscheduling has reached interesting heights, as a "busy Wall Street professional" posted a Craigslist ad seeking an online dating guru to manage his romantic life, because he just doesn't "have the time" to do it himself.
The anonymous poster, who hails from midtown, is looking for someone who will not only screen his potential mates but also set up his dates for him, the New York Daily News reported.
"The right person will be a good writer and have a passion for social media," he writes in the ad, which was picked up by Buzzfeed.
Of course, this isn't the first time someone has tried to outsource meeting his soul mate.
A San Francisco Craigslister posted an ad earlier this year looking for a "ghost writer" to set up his online dating profile for 200 dollars.
The man even offered a bonus of 40 dollars for "each successful first date you set up with a girl of whom I approve."
"I am simply too busy to do this myself and could also use the assistance of someone with a little more creative flair than I have at my disposal," he added.