Busy man posts ad seeking dating guru to help with romantic life
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Overscheduling has reached interesting heights, as a "busy Wall Street professional" posted a Craigslist ad seeking an online dating guru to manage his romantic life, because he just doesn't "have the time" to do it himself.
The anonymous poster, who hails from midtown, is looking for someone who will not only screen his potential mates but also set up his dates for him, the New York Daily News reported.
"The right person will be a good writer and have a passion for social media," he writes in the ad, which was picked up by Buzzfeed.
Of course, this isn't the first time someone has tried to outsource meeting his soul mate.
A San Francisco Craigslister posted an ad earlier this year looking for a "ghost writer" to set up his online dating profile for 200 dollars.
The man even offered a bonus of 40 dollars for "each successful first date you set up with a girl of whom I approve."
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly