By the quayside
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Director Vinnil Markan shares some candid moments while shooting a song for Jayentabhai Ki Luv Story at the Gateway of India
Vinnil Markan who shot Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story at real locations in Mumbai like Madh Island, Worli Fort, Horniman Circle, Gateway of India, Flora Fountain, King Circle, Carter Road and the heritage village of Kotachiwadi said that he was lucky to get permission to shoot at the Gateway of India and the Taj Hotel.
While the area is under strict surveillance post the terrorist attacks, the director managed to get permission to shoot the song Hai na..keh bhi do zaara in 80's style with Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma. Markan and the entire unit however had to brave the weekend crowd of families who throng the historical place. "It was very difficult to shoot the song and manage the huge crowd at the same time. If it was not for Mumbai police, we would have never been able to picturise it," said Markan. As the police blocked the road at each juncture and coordinated the traffic, the unit had to shoot in the intermittent period of 15 minutes with the minimum number of retakes. The song is sung by Atif Aslam and Priya Panchal. The film is slated to release on February 15.