Byculla station wall collapse kills woman
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
The official said it was likely that the wall was too old and could not withstand the vibrations because of the work on the road.
"We will investigate to see what caused the collapse and if the area was cordoned off by the contractors working on the footpath. We will also see if we have to compensate the victims," said Karbare.