Call Centre woman employee found murdered in Noida, police suspect rape
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
A 21-year-old girl, who was missing since Friday night while returning from a call centre where she worked, was found murdered near her house in Sector 63 area today, with police suspecting that she might have been raped.
The victim was resident of Chotpur colony here and was working at a Sector 65 BPO on the outskirts of Delhi. She left the office around 9 pm for home with four other female colleagues, police said.
Outside Chotpur colony, her colleagues went their separate ways and she proceeded towards her house but never reached there. Her family members searched for her but could not trace her.
This morning the girl was found dead near Pushta area with injuries on her body.
The victim's body has been sent for post-mortem.
"Whether she was raped and then murdered would be ascertained only after post mortem report is received," police sources said.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly