Call Centre woman employee found murdered in Noida, police suspect rape
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
A 21-year-old girl, who was missing since Friday night while returning from a call centre where she worked, was found murdered near her house in Sector 63 area today, with police suspecting that she might have been raped.
The victim was resident of Chotpur colony here and was working at a Sector 65 BPO on the outskirts of Delhi. She left the office around 9 pm for home with four other female colleagues, police said.
Outside Chotpur colony, her colleagues went their separate ways and she proceeded towards her house but never reached there. Her family members searched for her but could not trace her.
This morning the girl was found dead near Pushta area with injuries on her body.
The victim's body has been sent for post-mortem.
"Whether she was raped and then murdered would be ascertained only after post mortem report is received," police sources said.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit