Call Centre woman employee found murdered in Noida, police suspect rape
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
- Khobragadeâs help, husband cite âdifferencesâ, file for divorce
- President not for executing Bhullar, MHA disagrees
A 21-year-old girl, who was missing since Friday night while returning from a call centre where she worked, was found murdered near her house in Sector 63 area today, with police suspecting that she might have been raped.
The victim was resident of Chotpur colony here and was working at a Sector 65 BPO on the outskirts of Delhi. She left the office around 9 pm for home with four other female colleagues, police said.
Outside Chotpur colony, her colleagues went their separate ways and she proceeded towards her house but never reached there. Her family members searched for her but could not trace her.
This morning the girl was found dead near Pushta area with injuries on her body.
The victim's body has been sent for post-mortem.
"Whether she was raped and then murdered would be ascertained only after post mortem report is received," police sources said.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express