Cameron Diaz loves to read gossips about herself
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Though stars do not usually like to be spotted reading gossip about themselves, actress Cameron Diaz reportedly loves to read about herself online.
The 40-year-old actress has been logging on with her iPad to free wi-fi at coffee shops around north London, reported Sun online.
"She's always surfing the web in here, and has been looking up Hollywood gossip about herself and reading movie reviews and news featuring her name.
"Cameron's also not shy of sharing Skype calls with pals while sitting over her coffee and doesn't mind turning herself into the centre of attention," a source said.
The actress, currently starring in "Joel" and Ethan Coen's new movie 'Gambit' alongside actor Colin Firth.