Cameron Diaz loves to read gossips about herself
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Though stars do not usually like to be spotted reading gossip about themselves, actress Cameron Diaz reportedly loves to read about herself online.
The 40-year-old actress has been logging on with her iPad to free wi-fi at coffee shops around north London, reported Sun online.
"She's always surfing the web in here, and has been looking up Hollywood gossip about herself and reading movie reviews and news featuring her name.
"Cameron's also not shy of sharing Skype calls with pals while sitting over her coffee and doesn't mind turning herself into the centre of attention," a source said.
The actress, currently starring in "Joel" and Ethan Coen's new movie 'Gambit' alongside actor Colin Firth.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore