Cameron Diaz loves to read gossips about herself
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
Though stars do not usually like to be spotted reading gossip about themselves, actress Cameron Diaz reportedly loves to read about herself online.
The 40-year-old actress has been logging on with her iPad to free wi-fi at coffee shops around north London, reported Sun online.
"She's always surfing the web in here, and has been looking up Hollywood gossip about herself and reading movie reviews and news featuring her name.
"Cameron's also not shy of sharing Skype calls with pals while sitting over her coffee and doesn't mind turning herself into the centre of attention," a source said.
The actress, currently starring in "Joel" and Ethan Coen's new movie 'Gambit' alongside actor Colin Firth.