Cameron Diaz loves to read gossips about herself
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Though stars do not usually like to be spotted reading gossip about themselves, actress Cameron Diaz reportedly loves to read about herself online.
The 40-year-old actress has been logging on with her iPad to free wi-fi at coffee shops around north London, reported Sun online.
"She's always surfing the web in here, and has been looking up Hollywood gossip about herself and reading movie reviews and news featuring her name.
"Cameron's also not shy of sharing Skype calls with pals while sitting over her coffee and doesn't mind turning herself into the centre of attention," a source said.
The actress, currently starring in "Joel" and Ethan Coen's new movie 'Gambit' alongside actor Colin Firth.