Cameron Douglas sent to solitary confinement
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Actor Michael Douglas' son Cameron has been sent to solitary confinement after a urine test revealed he had drugs in his system.
The 34-year-old is currently serving out a ten-year sentence for smuggling drugs and dealing crystal meth.
A source said that Cameron was taken from his cell at a federal prison in Loretto, Pennsylvania and moved to a holding cell, reported New York Post.
It is the latest string of mishaps for the crystal meth dealer, after he had his femur broken in December by an unknown group of inmates.
Douglas suffered a broken leg and finger behind bars after a crime-family captain put a USD 100 bounty on him for being a "rat", a prison insider said.
The source said that Douglas mysteriously suffered the injuries after a New York City mobster offered payment to anyone who hurt the drug-dealing scion during flag-football season this fall at Loretto.
In December, a New York court heard how he had persuaded his besotted defence lawyer to smuggle drugs to him, hidden in her clothes.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?