Cameron Douglas sent to solitary confinement
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actor Michael Douglas' son Cameron has been sent to solitary confinement after a urine test revealed he had drugs in his system.
The 34-year-old is currently serving out a ten-year sentence for smuggling drugs and dealing crystal meth.
A source said that Cameron was taken from his cell at a federal prison in Loretto, Pennsylvania and moved to a holding cell, reported New York Post.
It is the latest string of mishaps for the crystal meth dealer, after he had his femur broken in December by an unknown group of inmates.
Douglas suffered a broken leg and finger behind bars after a crime-family captain put a USD 100 bounty on him for being a "rat", a prison insider said.
The source said that Douglas mysteriously suffered the injuries after a New York City mobster offered payment to anyone who hurt the drug-dealing scion during flag-football season this fall at Loretto.
In December, a New York court heard how he had persuaded his besotted defence lawyer to smuggle drugs to him, hidden in her clothes.