Cameron Douglas sent to solitary confinement
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Actor Michael Douglas' son Cameron has been sent to solitary confinement after a urine test revealed he had drugs in his system.
The 34-year-old is currently serving out a ten-year sentence for smuggling drugs and dealing crystal meth.
A source said that Cameron was taken from his cell at a federal prison in Loretto, Pennsylvania and moved to a holding cell, reported New York Post.
It is the latest string of mishaps for the crystal meth dealer, after he had his femur broken in December by an unknown group of inmates.
Douglas suffered a broken leg and finger behind bars after a crime-family captain put a USD 100 bounty on him for being a "rat", a prison insider said.
The source said that Douglas mysteriously suffered the injuries after a New York City mobster offered payment to anyone who hurt the drug-dealing scion during flag-football season this fall at Loretto.
In December, a New York court heard how he had persuaded his besotted defence lawyer to smuggle drugs to him, hidden in her clothes.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today