Campaign to save birthplace of Bronte sisters
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
The house, which has a plaque on the outside wall naming the four Bronte children born there, already attracts fans of the literary siblings.
The Bronte Birthplace Trust's supporters believe that thebirthplace has the potential to kick-start wider regeneration in Thornton as part of the Bronte Trail, which covers nearby Haworth and Bronte Parsonage Museum.