Campaign to save birthplace of Bronte sisters
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
The house, which has a plaque on the outside wall naming the four Bronte children born there, already attracts fans of the literary siblings.
The Bronte Birthplace Trust's supporters believe that thebirthplace has the potential to kick-start wider regeneration in Thornton as part of the Bronte Trail, which covers nearby Haworth and Bronte Parsonage Museum.