Canada invites investment from local industries
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
A nine-member delegation from Manitoba (Canada) has invited local industrialists for investment in their state with Greg Selinger, premier of Manitoba, leading a delegation along with other Ministers and officials. They were invited by Ludhiana Management Association (LMA). Selinger said, "We have ample opportunities in mining, industrial chemicals and hydro power. The industry must come and see the investment opportunities."
The delegation also gave a presentation of education opportunities in their country and invited students for higher education. The LMA members said they may go to Manitoba in coming June to see ground realities.