Canada kabaddi tournament organised
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
The annual Canada Kabaddi Cup-2013, dedicated to the late Inderjit Singh (Kherabet sarpanch) and Makhan Singh of the UK, was organised at Guru Nanak Stadium on Sunday. Eight teams from the state participated in this one-day tournament which had free entry. Punjabi singer Babbu Mann enthralled the audience.
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?
- More university campuses must put an end to the ways in which casteism operates
- How four National Voters’ Days added the equivalent of 20 Finlands to voter rolls
- Countering rising pollution, endemic, is best done via solutions ground-up
- PM has a bold vision for defence reform. Can his defence minister deliver?
- Across the aisle: 'My birth is my fatal accident'