Canada kabaddi tournament organised
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- For hate speech, EC orders UP not to let Amit Shah, Azam campaign
The annual Canada Kabaddi Cup-2013, dedicated to the late Inderjit Singh (Kherabet sarpanch) and Makhan Singh of the UK, was organised at Guru Nanak Stadium on Sunday. Eight teams from the state participated in this one-day tournament which had free entry. Punjabi singer Babbu Mann enthralled the audience.
The matches were played under the rules and regulations of the kabaddi federation.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit