Canada PM dines at dhaba
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
On the menu
The Canadian prime minister was served lemon chicken, butter chicken, rogan mutton, dal makhni, yellow dal, palak paneer, saahi paneer, malai kofta, missi roti, and chilli paranthas. For dessert, the PM and his delegates had tila Kulfi.
Commuters had to face massive traffic jams some nearly an hour long as Canadian PM Stephen Harper made his way across the city Wednesday. The road from Industrial area to JW Marriot hotel was blocked for almost an hour. "We got intimation that PM is leaving the venue and we blocked traffic. But then he stayed at the venue for another 20 minutes," said DSP (Traffic) Kamal Deep.