Canada PM dines at dhaba
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
On the menu
The Canadian prime minister was served lemon chicken, butter chicken, rogan mutton, dal makhni, yellow dal, palak paneer, saahi paneer, malai kofta, missi roti, and chilli paranthas. For dessert, the PM and his delegates had tila Kulfi.
Commuters had to face massive traffic jams some nearly an hour long as Canadian PM Stephen Harper made his way across the city Wednesday. The road from Industrial area to JW Marriot hotel was blocked for almost an hour. "We got intimation that PM is leaving the venue and we blocked traffic. But then he stayed at the venue for another 20 minutes," said DSP (Traffic) Kamal Deep.