Cancer awareness camp held
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
The Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Centre, PGIMER, initiated the celebration of National Cancer Awareness Day by organising a camp at Daddumajra Colony in collaboration with the National Institute of Nursing Education and the staff of Civil Dispensary.
An exhibition of charts , a skit and video films prepared by the National Cancer Control Programmewere used to emphasise the need for screening for cancer and noticing the early signs.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.