Cancer awareness camp held
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
The Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Centre, PGIMER, initiated the celebration of National Cancer Awareness Day by organising a camp at Daddumajra Colony in collaboration with the National Institute of Nursing Education and the staff of Civil Dispensary.
An exhibition of charts , a skit and video films prepared by the National Cancer Control Programmewere used to emphasise the need for screening for cancer and noticing the early signs.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food