Cancer awareness camp held
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
The Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Centre, PGIMER, initiated the celebration of National Cancer Awareness Day by organising a camp at Daddumajra Colony in collaboration with the National Institute of Nursing Education and the staff of Civil Dispensary.
An exhibition of charts , a skit and video films prepared by the National Cancer Control Programmewere used to emphasise the need for screening for cancer and noticing the early signs.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment