Canon urges govt to adopt best practices in office automation
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Digital Imaging major Canon India, along with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), organised a seminar to share the benefits of office automation and imaging products.
The inaugural session of "Office Automation & Imaging: Enabling the Next Big Leap" addressed the need for enhanced technology adaption in government which will empower and help in increasing productivity.
Speaking on the occasion Alok Bharadwaj, senior VP, Canon India Pvt Ltd said that with augmented demand in transparency and accountability focus on total cost of ownership reduction, the government and companies today are increasingly aware of the need for improved office automation.
"They are adopting technological practices that will improve productivity, reduce waste and eliminate redundancy while minimising environment impact... We feel that office automation and imaging will streamline the complete office infrastructure and will help in increasing productivity," Bharadwaj added.
With an increasing demand for faster decision making, organisations are aiming for cost reduction, improved turnaround time and serviceability.