Can't manage without gyming: Jennifer Aniston
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston says she works out for 40 minutes every day despite having a knee injury.
The 44-year-old does not like to be out of shape and so tries to take good care of her body, reported People magazine.
"I get up and allow 40 minutes to work out every day: cross training with sit-ups, running, weights. I had a knee injury, so I'm not at my fighting-shape weight, which is fine. It's nice to be a little curvier sometimes," she said.
Jennifer Aniston's fiance, Justin Theroux, is also a fitness addict and reportedly wants to set up a fully-equipped gym in their home.
"He already works out every day for 90 minutes. Justin wants to have his dream gym at their house. He's even thinking about hiring a valet to coordinate it all," a source said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today