Can't manage without gyming: Jennifer Aniston
- PM Modi breaks silence on Raghuram Rajan's reappointment, says it shouldn't be of media's interest
- Kejriwal, Nitish witnesses Mamata's oath-taking ceremony at Kolkata's Red Road
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe
- Even if we could benefit from polarisation, we wouldn’t want to derive such benefits: Rajnath Singh
- Opinion: Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston says she works out for 40 minutes every day despite having a knee injury.
The 44-year-old does not like to be out of shape and so tries to take good care of her body, reported People magazine.
"I get up and allow 40 minutes to work out every day: cross training with sit-ups, running, weights. I had a knee injury, so I'm not at my fighting-shape weight, which is fine. It's nice to be a little curvier sometimes," she said.
Jennifer Aniston's fiance, Justin Theroux, is also a fitness addict and reportedly wants to set up a fully-equipped gym in their home.
"He already works out every day for 90 minutes. Justin wants to have his dream gym at their house. He's even thinking about hiring a valet to coordinate it all," a source said.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating