Can't wait to go on the Highway with Imtiaz Ali: Randeep Hooda
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project Highway, actor Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on the new journey with the Rockstar director.
Randeep, who was last seen in Murder 3, said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in Highway with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months. I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the Highway. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep said.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar's short film as well as Dharma Production's 'Ungli'.
Randeep is also about to complete filming for 'Shooter', directed by Vishram Sawant, where he is playing the lead role.