Can't wait to go on the Highway with Imtiaz Ali: Randeep Hooda
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project Highway, actor Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on the new journey with the Rockstar director.
Randeep, who was last seen in Murder 3, said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in Highway with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months. I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the Highway. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep said.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar's short film as well as Dharma Production's 'Ungli'.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways