Can't wait to go on the Highway with Imtiaz Ali: Randeep Hooda
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project Highway, actor Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on the new journey with the Rockstar director.
Randeep, who was last seen in Murder 3, said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in Highway with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months. I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the Highway. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep said.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar's short film as well as Dharma Production's 'Ungli'.
Randeep is also about to complete filming for 'Shooter', directed by Vishram Sawant, where he is playing the lead role.