Can't wait to go on the Highway with Imtiaz Ali: Randeep Hooda
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project Highway, actor Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on the new journey with the Rockstar director.
Randeep, who was last seen in Murder 3, said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in Highway with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months. I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the Highway. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep said.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar's short film as well as Dharma Production's 'Ungli'.
Randeep is also about to complete filming for 'Shooter', directed by Vishram Sawant, where he is playing the lead role.