Carmen Electra denies dating Simon Cowell
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Actress-model Carmen Electra has denied reports that she is dating media mogul Simon Cowell, insisting they are just friends.
Dating rumours involving Electra, 40 and Cowell, 53, started swirling since they were spotted hanging out and cozying up for pictures while on a dinner date last year, reported E! online.
"We're friends. I think he's on vacation right now. We've hung out a few times. He's an awesome person. And I absolutely adore him," she said.
Electra became close to Cowell after she split from ex-fiance Rob Patterson back in October around the same time she began hanging out with Cowell.
Electra and Patterson had been together for around five years before parting ways.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump