Carmen Electra denies dating Simon Cowell
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Actress-model Carmen Electra has denied reports that she is dating media mogul Simon Cowell, insisting they are just friends.
Dating rumours involving Electra, 40 and Cowell, 53, started swirling since they were spotted hanging out and cozying up for pictures while on a dinner date last year, reported E! online.
"We're friends. I think he's on vacation right now. We've hung out a few times. He's an awesome person. And I absolutely adore him," she said.
Electra became close to Cowell after she split from ex-fiance Rob Patterson back in October around the same time she began hanging out with Cowell.
Electra and Patterson had been together for around five years before parting ways.