Carmen Electra denies dating Simon Cowell
- Eden to Eden, IPL Eight wonder
- Jayalalithaa announces welfare schemes worth Rs 1800 crore
- Heat wave continues to torment India; death toll rises to 368
- Will work towards abrogating Article 370 when we have numbers in Parliament: BJP
- Mathematician John Nash, who inspired 'A Beautiful Mind', killed in car crash
Actress-model Carmen Electra has denied reports that she is dating media mogul Simon Cowell, insisting they are just friends.
Dating rumours involving Electra, 40 and Cowell, 53, started swirling since they were spotted hanging out and cozying up for pictures while on a dinner date last year, reported E! online.
"We're friends. I think he's on vacation right now. We've hung out a few times. He's an awesome person. And I absolutely adore him," she said.
Electra became close to Cowell after she split from ex-fiance Rob Patterson back in October around the same time she began hanging out with Cowell.
Electra and Patterson had been together for around five years before parting ways.