Carmen Electra denies dating Simon Cowell
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Actress-model Carmen Electra has denied reports that she is dating media mogul Simon Cowell, insisting they are just friends.
Dating rumours involving Electra, 40 and Cowell, 53, started swirling since they were spotted hanging out and cozying up for pictures while on a dinner date last year, reported E! online.
"We're friends. I think he's on vacation right now. We've hung out a few times. He's an awesome person. And I absolutely adore him," she said.
Electra became close to Cowell after she split from ex-fiance Rob Patterson back in October around the same time she began hanging out with Cowell.
Electra and Patterson had been together for around five years before parting ways.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might