Carmen Electra denies dating Simon Cowell
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Actress-model Carmen Electra has denied reports that she is dating media mogul Simon Cowell, insisting they are just friends.
Dating rumours involving Electra, 40 and Cowell, 53, started swirling since they were spotted hanging out and cozying up for pictures while on a dinner date last year, reported E! online.
"We're friends. I think he's on vacation right now. We've hung out a few times. He's an awesome person. And I absolutely adore him," she said.
Electra became close to Cowell after she split from ex-fiance Rob Patterson back in October around the same time she began hanging out with Cowell.
Electra and Patterson had been together for around five years before parting ways.