Caroline Wozniacki glams up to cheer boyfriend Rory McIlroy
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Former world number one tennis star Caroline Wozniacki took on the role of cheerleader on Friday to support her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy during the second round of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The 22-year-old Danish player, who was accompanied by Rory's father Gerry McIlroy, brought a touch of glamour to the greens in a tight grey mini-dress with sheer black panels, the Daily Mail reported.
World number one McIlroy, 23 has bounced back after being diagnosed with a sickness bug on Thursday night, to post a 67 for an 11-under-par total of 133 on the scoreboard.