Caroline Wozniacki glams up to cheer boyfriend Rory McIlroy
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Former world number one tennis star Caroline Wozniacki took on the role of cheerleader on Friday to support her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy during the second round of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The 22-year-old Danish player, who was accompanied by Rory's father Gerry McIlroy, brought a touch of glamour to the greens in a tight grey mini-dress with sheer black panels, the Daily Mail reported.
World number one McIlroy, 23 has bounced back after being diagnosed with a sickness bug on Thursday night, to post a 67 for an 11-under-par total of 133 on the scoreboard.