Caroline Wozniacki glams up to cheer boyfriend Rory McIlroy
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Former world number one tennis star Caroline Wozniacki took on the role of cheerleader on Friday to support her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy during the second round of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The 22-year-old Danish player, who was accompanied by Rory's father Gerry McIlroy, brought a touch of glamour to the greens in a tight grey mini-dress with sheer black panels, the Daily Mail reported.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership