Caroline Wozniacki glams up to cheer boyfriend Rory McIlroy
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Former world number one tennis star Caroline Wozniacki took on the role of cheerleader on Friday to support her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy during the second round of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
The 22-year-old Danish player, who was accompanied by Rory's father Gerry McIlroy, brought a touch of glamour to the greens in a tight grey mini-dress with sheer black panels, the Daily Mail reported.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance