Carrie Underwood wears $31 million necklace to Grammy awards
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Country singer Carrie Underwood's 381-carat diamond necklace, which she wore to match her mermaid-styled Roberto Cavalli gown at the Grammy Awards, is said to be worth a whopping USD 31 million.
Underwood, 29, described the neck piece as "318 carats of gorgeousness", reported People magazine.
"It's heavy on my soul. This is worth like more than me, and everything I have, and have ever had and ever will have. I'm afraid someone is going to tackle me and steal it," she said.
Underwood won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for "Blown Away".