Carrie Underwood wears $31 million necklace to Grammy awards
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Country singer Carrie Underwood's 381-carat diamond necklace, which she wore to match her mermaid-styled Roberto Cavalli gown at the Grammy Awards, is said to be worth a whopping USD 31 million.
Underwood, 29, described the neck piece as "318 carats of gorgeousness", reported People magazine.
"It's heavy on my soul. This is worth like more than me, and everything I have, and have ever had and ever will have. I'm afraid someone is going to tackle me and steal it," she said.
Underwood won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for "Blown Away".