Carrie Underwood wears $31 million necklace to Grammy awards
- Ranji Trophy cricketer approaches RR player, offers money to fix matches
- PM Modi begins visit to France, eye on multi-billion dollar Rafale deal
- Hillary Clinton expected to announce presidential candidacy this weekend
- Tirupati killings [VIDEO]: Man who escaped says will reveal all to court
- Greenpeace foreign funds blocked, govt cites ‘talks with AAP’ as a reason
Country singer Carrie Underwood's 381-carat diamond necklace, which she wore to match her mermaid-styled Roberto Cavalli gown at the Grammy Awards, is said to be worth a whopping USD 31 million.
Underwood, 29, described the neck piece as "318 carats of gorgeousness", reported People magazine.
"It's heavy on my soul. This is worth like more than me, and everything I have, and have ever had and ever will have. I'm afraid someone is going to tackle me and steal it," she said.
Underwood won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for "Blown Away".