Carrie Underwood wears $31 million necklace to Grammy awards
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
Country singer Carrie Underwood's 381-carat diamond necklace, which she wore to match her mermaid-styled Roberto Cavalli gown at the Grammy Awards, is said to be worth a whopping USD 31 million.
Underwood, 29, described the neck piece as "318 carats of gorgeousness", reported People magazine.
"It's heavy on my soul. This is worth like more than me, and everything I have, and have ever had and ever will have. I'm afraid someone is going to tackle me and steal it," she said.
Underwood won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for "Blown Away".
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18