Carry on Jatts
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Here's another one in the long line of Jatt films — Pankaj Batra's and Multiline Entertainment's new film called Naughty Jatts. With Neeru Bajwa, Aarya Babbar, Roshan Prince, Binnu Dillon, BN Sharma and Karamjit Anmol as part of the cast, the film has been produced by Satish Katyal and Sandeep Bhalla. In the past, Batra has directed Virsa, the first Punjabi film to be screened at the Dallas Film Festival (US), besides films such as Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar and I Love Desi. Naughty Jatts is scheduled to release in April 2013. "Punjabi cinema is moving ahead, and there are new ideas, stories and talent coming in. Everything is changing for the good. With Naughty Jatts, we aim to offer Punjabi movie buffs a date with entertainment," said Batra. The story, screenplay and dialogues have been written by Naresh Kathooria, best known for his quirky comedy Carry on Jatta. Commenting on the title of the movie, Batra, who is a known name on the small screen for shows such as Remix on Star One and Chaldi Da Naam Gaddi on Zee TV, says, "As the title suggests, there are lots of 'naughty Jatts' in this musical romantic comedy that will leave audiences laughing." Naughty Jatts will be shot in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. For music, Batra has roped in G-Deep (US) and Jaggi Singh.