Case against CM Nitish Kumar in mid-day meal tragedy
- March 25 Elections round up: Narendra Modi to face Arvind Kejriwal in Varanasi and Madhusudan Mistry in Vadodara
- Supreme Court gives BCCI an ultimatum: Remove Srinivasan for fair probe
- After eggs, ink thrown at Arvind Kejriwal in Varansi
- Three-acre Chikamagalur farm was IMâs training school and bomb factory
- After Waqas, another Indian Mujahideen terrorist Tehseen Akhtar alias Monu arrested from Darjeeling
A case was filed today against Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Education Minister P K Shahi and the absconding principal of the government school where 23 children lost their lives after eating a midday meal served to them.
Advocate Shashi Ranjan Pathak filed the complaint case against the three in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate A K Jha alleging criminal negligence which resulted in the tragedy.
The CJM ordered to tag the case with the one lodged in Mashrakh police station against the absconding principal Meena Devi in which the court today issued warrant of arrest against her. District Magistrate of Saran, Abhijit Sinha and district education officer of Mashrakh have also been made party in the case.