Case against NCP youth wing chief
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
An offence has been registered at the Bharati Vidyapeeth police station against Ajit Babar, president of the youth wing of the city unit of Nationalist Congress Party, under relevant Sections of the Prevention of Disfigurement Act. Police said flex boards were put up in Katraj area after Babar was elected president of the youth wing. API Shaikh is probing the case.