Cash 'top favourite gift for kids'
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
Children prefer cash as Christmas gift, a new survey has revealed.
Almost two-thirds of eight to 16-year-olds quizzed said they are happier to receive money rather than presents.
And this rises to 85 per cent of teenagers, aged 14 to 16.
The survey of 2,002 children and parents, by PKTMNY, an online bank for children, found most wanted to control what gifts they ended up with, rather than risk being surprised with tasteless clothes or out-of-date music.