Cash 'top favourite gift for kids'
- SC decision on NJAC a ‘setback to Parliamentary sovereignty’, says Govt
- Man, allegedly involved in cattle smuggling, lynched in Himachal
- CBI busts Rail Neer racket, Rs 20 crore seized from suppliers
- Bihar voters defy Naxals, 55% turnout in second phase
- Muslims can live in India, but will have to give up eating beef: Haryana CM
Children prefer cash as Christmas gift, a new survey has revealed.
Almost two-thirds of eight to 16-year-olds quizzed said they are happier to receive money rather than presents.
And this rises to 85 per cent of teenagers, aged 14 to 16.
The survey of 2,002 children and parents, by PKTMNY, an online bank for children, found most wanted to control what gifts they ended up with, rather than risk being surprised with tasteless clothes or out-of-date music.