Cash 'top favourite gift for kids'
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Children prefer cash as Christmas gift, a new survey has revealed.
Almost two-thirds of eight to 16-year-olds quizzed said they are happier to receive money rather than presents.
And this rises to 85 per cent of teenagers, aged 14 to 16.
The survey of 2,002 children and parents, by PKTMNY, an online bank for children, found most wanted to control what gifts they ended up with, rather than risk being surprised with tasteless clothes or out-of-date music.