Catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
You have met Shah Rukh Khan's teenage children - Aryan and Suhana many a times, here's introducing his youngest son AbRam, who has been kept away from public appearances ever since his birth in May.
AbRam, who was spotted in the arms of his nanny, made his first public appearance this Eid on October 16.
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri's new born baby boy was spotted at one of the balconies of the superstar's bungalow 'Mannat'.
A nanny was spotted feeding AbRam and looking through the window pane while other two nurses were standing in the other balcony of the house.
Since it was Eid, Shah Rukh Khan had also stepped out to greet his fans who were waiting for a glimpse of the star.
The nurses were spotted after SRK had climbed down from the grill and the crowd started leaving.
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan had announced on July 9, 2013 that he and wife Gauri were parents of a baby boy born through surrogacy, putting to rest rumours swirling around the actor's family.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it