Catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
You have met Shah Rukh Khan's teenage children - Aryan and Suhana many a times, here's introducing his youngest son AbRam, who has been kept away from public appearances ever since his birth in May.
AbRam, who was spotted in the arms of his nanny, made his first public appearance this Eid on October 16.
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri's new born baby boy was spotted at one of the balconies of the superstar's bungalow 'Mannat'.
A nanny was spotted feeding AbRam and looking through the window pane while other two nurses were standing in the other balcony of the house.
Since it was Eid, Shah Rukh Khan had also stepped out to greet his fans who were waiting for a glimpse of the star.
The nurses were spotted after SRK had climbed down from the grill and the crowd started leaving.
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan had announced on July 9, 2013 that he and wife Gauri were parents of a baby boy born through surrogacy, putting to rest rumours swirling around the actor's family.
Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri also have two teenage children - Aryan and Suhana.