Catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
AbRam, who was spotted in the arms of his nanny, made his first public appearance this Eid on October 16.
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri's new born baby boy was spotted at one of the balconies of the superstar's bungalow 'Mannat'.
A nanny was spotted feeding AbRam and looking through the window pane while other two nurses were standing in the other balcony of the house.
Since it was Eid, Shah Rukh Khan had also stepped out to greet his fans who were waiting for a glimpse of the star.
The nurses were spotted after SRK had climbed down from the grill and the crowd started leaving.
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan had announced on July 9, 2013 that he and wife Gauri were parents of a baby boy born through surrogacy, putting to rest rumours swirling around the actor's family.
Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri also have two teenage children - Aryan and Suhana.