Catch a glimpse of Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam
- Telangana LIVE: Process adopted to divide Andhra Pradesh unfortunate, Cong alone can't be blamed, says Chiranjeevi
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
AbRam, who was spotted in the arms of his nanny, made his first public appearance this Eid on October 16.
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri's new born baby boy was spotted at one of the balconies of the superstar's bungalow 'Mannat'.
A nanny was spotted feeding AbRam and looking through the window pane while other two nurses were standing in the other balcony of the house.
Since it was Eid, Shah Rukh Khan had also stepped out to greet his fans who were waiting for a glimpse of the star.
The nurses were spotted after SRK had climbed down from the grill and the crowd started leaving.
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan had announced on July 9, 2013 that he and wife Gauri were parents of a baby boy born through surrogacy, putting to rest rumours swirling around the actor's family.
Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri also have two teenage children - Aryan and Suhana.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state