Cauvery row: Vehicular traffic to Karnataka resumes
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Vehicular traffic to Karnataka, which was stopped for the last five days following protests in parts of the neighbouring state over the government's decision to release Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu, resumed on Tuesday, police said.
Tamil Nadu police allowed plying of vehicles to Karnataka from late last night.
The traffic was stopped at Bannari check post near Sathyamangalam in the district due to agitations in Mandaya, Mysore and Chamrajnagar by Kannada outfits over the Cauvery row.