Cauvery row: Vehicular traffic to Karnataka resumes
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Vehicular traffic to Karnataka, which was stopped for the last five days following protests in parts of the neighbouring state over the government's decision to release Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu, resumed on Tuesday, police said.
Tamil Nadu police allowed plying of vehicles to Karnataka from late last night.
The traffic was stopped at Bannari check post near Sathyamangalam in the district due to agitations in Mandaya, Mysore and Chamrajnagar by Kannada outfits over the Cauvery row.