CBI arrests school principal for taking bribes from students
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
CBI has arrested a school Principal here for allegedly taking bribe from a student.
CBI laid a trap following information that Malika Arjun, Principal of a school under the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, was insisting for bribe from those who had passed in various courses and were awaiting their certificates.
They had information that the principal had taken bribes ranging from Rs 3000-10,000 from many students to issues certificates, CBI sources said.
He was arrested yesterday while taking bribe from a student.