CBI raids top railway official
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
A CBI team from Bhopal and Gandhinagar raided the residence and office of Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Western Railway, Ahmedabad Division, Saturday morning in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
CBI officials in Gandhinagar said they were only assisting their Bhopal counterparts who are investigating the case against DRM Rakesh Bahal.
Bahal was posted in Bhopal before he was transferred to Ahmedabad in April 2011. CBI sources said Bahal's residence at Shahibaug in Ahmedabad was raided along with his office in Asarwa.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov