CBI raids top railway official
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
A CBI team from Bhopal and Gandhinagar raided the residence and office of Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Western Railway, Ahmedabad Division, Saturday morning in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
CBI officials in Gandhinagar said they were only assisting their Bhopal counterparts who are investigating the case against DRM Rakesh Bahal.
Bahal was posted in Bhopal before he was transferred to Ahmedabad in April 2011. CBI sources said Bahal's residence at Shahibaug in Ahmedabad was raided along with his office in Asarwa.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities