Ceiling fan falls on examinee's head

A Madhyamik examinee was injured when a ceiling fan fell on his head during the first day of the Madhyamik board examination at a school in North Kolkata today, police sources said. The student, Sham Moinuddin, was rushed to hospital

where he was given four stitches, the sources said.

He was taken back to the examination centre and would be given extra time to complete his answer script, they said. The police visited the school to inquire how the incident occurred.

Please read our terms of use before posting comments
TERMS OF USE: The views, opinions and comments posted are your, and are not endorsed by this website. You shall be solely responsible for the comment posted here. The website reserves the right to delete, reject, or otherwise remove any views, opinions and comments posted or part thereof. You shall ensure that the comment is not inflammatory, abusive, derogatory, defamatory &/or obscene, or contain pornographic matter and/or does not constitute hate mail, or violate privacy of any person (s) or breach confidentiality or otherwise is illegal, immoral or contrary to public policy. Nor should it contain anything infringing copyright &/or intellectual property rights of any person(s).
comments powered by Disqus