Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in war of words with Oz PM
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
He was once mistaken for the British PM Gordon Brown by Paris Hilton and now celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has ended up in a political feud with the Australian PM Kevin Rudd.
The political leader called Ramsay a "low life" after the chef publicly called one of Australia's leading journalists, a lesbian pig, reported Mirror online.
Ramsay was at a food show in Melbourne when he called TV presenter Tracy Grimshaw "a lesbian" and then drew a picture of a woman with the face of a pig and remarked, "That's Grimshaw. Holy crap. She needs to see a Botox doctor."
The chef from Britain who became a celebrity with a string of successful reality shows, has outraged women's groups in Australia who have called for the chef to be kicked out of the country.
And now the country's Prime Minister has spoken out in Grimshaw's defence.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies