Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in war of words with Oz PM
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- EC notice to Azam for Kargil, other remarks
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
He was once mistaken for the British PM Gordon Brown by Paris Hilton and now celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has ended up in a political feud with the Australian PM Kevin Rudd.
The political leader called Ramsay a "low life" after the chef publicly called one of Australia's leading journalists, a lesbian pig, reported Mirror online.
Ramsay was at a food show in Melbourne when he called TV presenter Tracy Grimshaw "a lesbian" and then drew a picture of a woman with the face of a pig and remarked, "That's Grimshaw. Holy crap. She needs to see a Botox doctor."
The chef from Britain who became a celebrity with a string of successful reality shows, has outraged women's groups in Australia who have called for the chef to be kicked out of the country.
And now the country's Prime Minister has spoken out in Grimshaw's defence.
"All I could describe his remarks as reflecting is a new form of low-life. I just think that's off and offensive," said the leader.
- Narendra Modi invokes Sayajirao Gaekwad as he files nomination
- Maybe I’ll still get to 10,000 Test runs, says Kevin Pietersen
- Jet flight ‘vanished’ for 30 mins over Germany
- Anna sells first-timers NOTA option
- Narendra Modi mentions wife in poll affidavit for the first time
- Naveen record hunt is a tough one