Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- LIVE Netaji files: PM Modi declassifies 100 files on Subhash Chandra Bose
- Anti-national Rohith to Mother India son Rohith: Why the shift
- NIA arrests 13 Islamic State sympathisers in 'anti-terror' crackdown
- Rohith Vemula suicide: Police ready to move in, students set for face-off
- Live, Ind vs Aus, 5th ODI: Dhawan, Rohit get India off to flying start
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.