Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.