Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.