Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.