Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Modi's name
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota