Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- Hidden in Assam mandate: The return of Prafulla Kumar Mahanta, his AGP
- Assam LIVE: No Gogoi 4.0 as BJP alliance finally looks east
- Kerala LIVE: It's an LDF wave in Kerala, BJP set to open account
- West Bengal LIVE: Trinamool set to storm Bengal assembly with massive lead, Left way behind
- Tamil Nadu LIVE: Amma breaks tradition, gets to stay in power
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.
- Now BJP will be on test for its nation-building capacity
- Smaller parties fail to change or dent the bipolar contest in Tamil Nadu
- Mamata victory is a triumph of a model made by Jayalalithaa, Naveen Patnaik, Nitish Kumar
- BJP victory could be Assam's best chance to resolve the immigration issue
- Diary Item: Tales from the battlefront
- Create five large, structurally unconstrained govt-promoted banks