Central schools top CBSE results in city, leave private schools behind
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Verdict to be announced on May 6
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
- Ramdev declines Cabinet Minister status in Haryana, wants to remain baba
JNV had recorded a 100 per cent result in the Class X results as well announced on May 24.
As many as 14 students of Delhi Public School, Dwarka, secured over 95 per cent marks in the Class XII exams, the school said. Ninety-six students scored over 90 per cent and 198 over 80 per cent. Kavya Saxena topped with 97 per cent in the Commerce stream, the school said.
A total of 1,21,250 students appeared for the exam this year, a rise of over 9,000 students from last year's 1,12,189 students.