CH 01 AR 0001: Mahant spends Rs 10.05 lakh to buy fancy number
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Last month, the auction was cancelled after a poor response by the bidders. By auctioning 38 numbers, the RLA could earn a meagre Rs 13 lakh as revenue. Most of the numbers were bought a little over the reserved price following which the auction was cancelled. However, cancelling the auction turned out to be a boon for the RLA authorities.