CH 01 AR 0001: Mahant spends Rs 10.05 lakh to buy fancy number
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Last month, the auction was cancelled after a poor response by the bidders. By auctioning 38 numbers, the RLA could earn a meagre Rs 13 lakh as revenue. Most of the numbers were bought a little over the reserved price following which the auction was cancelled. However, cancelling the auction turned out to be a boon for the RLA authorities.