CH 01 AR 0001: Mahant spends Rs 10.05 lakh to buy fancy number
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
Last month, the auction was cancelled after a poor response by the bidders. By auctioning 38 numbers, the RLA could earn a meagre Rs 13 lakh as revenue. Most of the numbers were bought a little over the reserved price following which the auction was cancelled. However, cancelling the auction turned out to be a boon for the RLA authorities.