Chain snatcher swallows gold neckalace after caught by public
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
A chain snatcher swallowed the gold necklace he had snatched from a woman after being caught by public at J C Nagar area, but is now in police custody as they are thinking of how to retrieve it
Police said the 25-year-old man snatched a 10 grams gold chain from a woman, but the woman started screaming, alerting the public, who chased and caught hold of him.